Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Case Study - Challenge 4

Case Study's fourth Challenge is Makiko Jones' last week as their Muse before the next muse comes in. Over the weeks Makiko Jones' had shared a great deal of inspirationalmpieces and the fourth card, which is for this challenge, is no exception.

Do check out the challenge blog for further details and here's my take inspired by the muse's creation ;)

OOooo and another update I forgot the blog about! How could I!..Last Saturday I went craft/lace shopping with guess who? *lol* Teacher Jessy! I had such a good time and you won't believe what we found..tonnes and tonnes of vintage lace that you can't really get anywhere else! talk about great findings eh *hehe*..I've used one them here for this card (the green lace that's pleated) but the rest are being saved for later ;)

Materials Used :

Ivory Cardstock
MME PP
Thread
K&CO Amy Butler Die Cut
Lace
Brads

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, I love your touches of pleated lace! What a find that was!
    Thanks so much for taking part in this week's CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colors, those greens are so calming and your design is fabulous! I especially like that ribbon treatment on the bottom, very creative! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card from you, dear :)
    love the sewing on your card :D love the lace too...

    It's so fun to meet more friends with crafting. Glad to know you had so much fun with Jessy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this card is SOO beautiful!! Love the colours, the pleated lace and distressing - swoon!
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO! Congrats on winning the challenge! Two Malaysians won the same challenge! I feel so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful - congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)