Thursday, September 9, 2010

Embellish Mag - Colour Challenge Using Squares

Heya sweeties! :) Today's been a day of mixed feelings...Aneeka's down with a fever, cough and flu...since last night...you know how kids are when they're not keeping well..and I feel terrible when I see her looking so sad and forlorn..we just got back from seeing her paed..thank goodness it's just viral fever..! yes..I'm one of those overly worried mums who think H1N1 and all else :P


On another note, I got a lovely Birthday gift from my dear friend Jessy when we met up earlier today for a quick bite !! (quick cause I had to run off to take Aneeka to the hospital) ...Thank you dear gurl! It was so very sweet of you! :)


Here's a card I made last nite for Embellishmagazine.com's challenge. This is my second take after the first one didn't meet it's mark *lol*..I slept for a while...got up...and then made this second one cause I was too restless thinking about the challenge *hehe*..Also, this card made top 3 at The Case Study Challenge Blog! yay!!


Here it is..and for those of you who still want to join in the fun, wait no more! challenge ends today!


Materials Used : Green Cardstock, Black Cardstock, PTI Butterfly Die & Stamp, Prima Flowers, PTI Sentiment Stamps, Green Twine

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Sharm. Love the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love those flowers and the scalloped square. So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)