Friday, May 14, 2010

Get Sketchy GS #37

Sketch 37 at get sketchy was what I working on late last night *lol*...It was a tricky one for me this time..and I wasn't quite sure on what to do...so...I sat down..put on my thinking cap..thought long and hard...and came up with this card for this sketch!

Materials Used:

Black Cardstock
Yellow Cardstock
White Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Anita
MS butterfly Punch
Buttons
Green Satin Ribbons (2 Shades)
Ranger Distress Inks
All Occasion Tags by TheCuttingCafe


Come hop on over to Get Sketchy!



4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Love the ruffled ribbon at the top! Great job with Get Sketchy #37!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lea for leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharm...Just heard the news...Congratulations and welcome to The Cutting Cafe! I'm looking forward to working with you...you do awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kelly dear! :) I'm looking forward to working with you too..! Your work's absolutely fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)