Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I know I'm a lil late in posting this...but better late than never, right? ;) This post goes out to all you beautiful ladies out there who are mothers...mothers-to-be...grandmothers...god mothers...well...,all the mothers in the world...! :)

There is no being more special than you...our confidante...our pillar of strength & support and...the one person we know we can turn to when we feel there's no hope...Your sacrifices and unconditional love can not only move mountains...but also proves to show that a Mother's love is beyond any other..

I love my mother to bits...and I've never been more certain that I'd be lost without her....I'm thankful we still get to spend lots of time together despite my being married..and I'm truly glad and fortunate that marriage and me having a family of my own has not changed things between us..It has indeed brought us closer than ever... :) I love you ma!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)