Thursday, June 17, 2010

{Create} June Challenge

Hey there!! Today I'm gona share with you my take on {Create}'s challenge for June! This is something very new to me...to be honest, if not for this challenge, I doubt I would have thought of Hidden Journalling! Yes ladies you're right...the challenge is all about Hidden Journalling...can guess where my journal's hiding? *lol*...I'll show you! :)

Materials Used :

Sassafras Lass PP
AC Thickers
Zipper
Sassafras Lass Chipboard Stickers
Jute Twine
Cardboard
Page from my old diary :P
Ranger Distress Inks
Speech Bubble Embellie (not sure by who)
Tape
Stamp - ShabbyGreenDoor There's one journal peeking out below the pic. The green bordered journal card.

And here's the other one! Peeking from behind the zipper. Open the zipper & the journal is displayed

A full view of the LO with all the hidden journals shown




4 comments:

  1. What a cute LO!! I love the way u hide ur journal, very creatively done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hidden journaling, and I love all the details you put into this lo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)