Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hey there dear daddy's!! Wishing all you wonderful men a Happy Happy Happy Father's Day! Well I'm off for lunch with my in-laws in a while so I thought I should post this shout out quick quick..later I've got another pampering session AND dinner with my dear daddy!! yay!! :)

So yes, It's Father's Day today, spend some time with papa bear at his fav restaurant or if you plan on doing something low key, watching a movie with the family might be a cosy option...We'll be doing just that tonight ;)

I love you daddy dearest! Thank you soo much for everything you've given me, done for me & for being there for me through thick & thin :) You're the bestest daddy in the whole wide world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)