Thursday, July 15, 2010

GS #46 - Save the Date!

Get Sketchy has always been one my fav challenge blogs...That's cause the DT always has such inspiring takes & the sketches are always fun despite their simplicity...even one that looks complicated is hardly ever difficult once you get started on it..

I have not been playing along with them the past few weeks, but am thoroughly glad that I've now got my schedule in place & able to take part in this fun fun sketch! :)

I've got very limited sentiment stamps, so please do bear with me.. :)

Here's the sketch & the card

Materials Used:
Beige Cardstock
Gold Cardstock
Green Cardstock
KaiserCraft Pearls
Tim Holtz Caged Bird Die
Cosmo Cricket PP
Beige Ribbon
MM Stamp
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Ranger Distress Inks







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)