Sunday, September 26, 2010

City Crafter Challenge Blog

I have been following The City Crafter Challenge blog for a while now (ever since I saw it on Jessy's blog actually)...but every time I thought of submitting an entry, I would miss the deadline..my bad.. :P This time, I'm making my entry just in time *lol*..For those of you lovely ladies who'd like to take part, it's a challenge based on Linda's Sketch this time (challenge is due tomorrow btw)..You can do just about anything with the sketch but be sure to check out the deets and dt inspirations here..

I'm submitting this altered organizer...I love these colours and I bet you've seen me using them quite a bit in my projects *lol*..Here's my take..

Materials Used :

Organizer (from local bookstore)
Webster's Pages PP
Lace (3 different types)
Melissa Frances PP
Prima Flowers
Tim Holtz Hanging Sign Die
Eyelet
Twine
Pearl Strand
MS Butterfly Punch

7 comments:

  1. I love the colour combo!!! seriously girly and sweet. I'm all green with envy looking at those Tim Holtz Dies..*sigh*...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely soft colors, I adore that MS paper, and those layering, oh my.... pretty, so pretty! Glad that you found us through jessy, love having you here at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome altered notebook. You used the MF's pp so well!! I like this kind of color combo by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Amazing!! I couldn't LOVE this more!
    Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. I just love the everything about it.. So glad you joined us here at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome way to alter a notebook! The colors are gorgeous! Such a sweet image and the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated congrats on a well deserved win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)