Thursday, October 7, 2010

3 Shaped Card

I've been a away from the blogging world for a bit now...y? cause I've been a lil lazy *lol*...I've been creating yes, but just havent had the time (or probably made time :)) to upload my 2nd baby (my blog.. lol)

I was recently commissioned by a friend to make two birthday cards. One of it, which is the purpose of this post, is meant for a 3 old kiddo who adores Thomas and Friends..she wanted it to be special so I thought a 3 shaped one will be fun (as he probably wouldn't get any in that shape from anyone else anyway *hehe*). And to my delight, my friend also had the same in mind!!

I sourced the net for 3 shaped cards templates but found none, so, I simply used Microsoft Word to make the template! I do love how it turned out..

Here's the card.. I hope she'll like it! :)

On another note, I've got happy news to share, I'm proud to say that I'm now part of the DT team for Papier..Our amazing LSS! 3 of us, Amelia, Rosa and myself will be joining Papier's fun & affable RDT Jessy! I hope to be able to keep up with these talented ladies and do hope to be able to create pretty things for Papier. It's gonna be fun, and I can surely smell it!! :) Be sure to visit the store blog, & DT blogs for insipirations begining next week, everyday of the week..!

Materials Used :

Ivory Cardstock, AC PP, Thomas the tank engine clipart from the net, PTI Stamp, MM PP

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the team! Your work is sooo pretty! :)

    Cheers,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a Papier DT & that card is seriously cool!! Love the idea of the shaped card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats on your DT spot at Papier! I'm sure you will make a great addition to the team! What a cute shaped card! My nephew would be so thrill if he sees this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT spot, this card is so bright and cheery, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my my... dont you make fabulous cards, so gifted.. they are just gorgeous. Congrats in making to Papier DT.. woot woot.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your DT spot at Papier! I'd be looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations!

    Awesome 3-shaped card.... definitely one in a million :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)