Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pink! Layout

I missed Create's challenge last month and I made sure that I didn't miss this month too...after all...their challenge is all about my fav colour, pink! It's in conjunction with breast cancer awareness..click here for more deets on the challenge...you still have time!!

I scrapped a pic of my baby gurl at age: 5 mo..I used a small portion of the 12x12 sheet and clustered everything withing that lil space *lol* I love the blank space around it! Even my sentiment is small one that says 'sweetie'

Anyhoo...here is is...


Materials Used : Bazzill Basics Cardstock, TA Glimmer Mist, Paper Doily, Ranger Distress Inks, K&Co Ephemera, Kairsercraft flowers, OA PP, MS Butterfly Punch, Kaisercraft Pearls, Prima Crystals, K&Co Sticker


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout!!.. I love all the details. The distressing is fabulous. Love the flowers, butterfly and beautiful parrot at the side.. lovely... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous with a capital G! I love the clustering & how u made pink look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is def one of your masterpiece Sharm! Love it to bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)