Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quick & Easy

I've just joined the corporate world...yeap..you ladies read it right..I'm no longer a SAHM..'ve been working 3 days now & all I do is..think alot about Aneeka.. lol.. I've hardly got time to scrap or make cards either which is not a good thing really..

Perhaps..once I'm tuned, i'll be back at creating in no time! Anyways..here's a simple card for you ladies before I hop off to bed..it's got a piece of hidden journalling ;)


Materials Used : Beige Cardstock, OA PP, Cosmo Cricket PP, Ek Success Scallop Diamond Punch, Eyelet, Ribbon, PTI Stamp

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card my dear.. love the hidden journaling :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with a hidden journaling too! I hope u'll get the hang of it soon. Yeah it's tough for the first month, hopefully things will fall into places soon..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying work.
    Maybe my challenge would inspire you to scrap - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome into the working world again! It's gonna be tough to be a working mum but I know you hv the strength to endure it :) That card is so so cute and loving the hidden journaling too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)