Sunday, November 14, 2010

Altered Frame

Here's a lil simple altered frame I made for a friend who's having a baby soon!! oohh I miss the times when my Aneeka was smaller and less naughtier *lol*

They've got a few names picked out for their bundle of joy that's soon to arrive :) It's to start with the letter A! so I thought this will be nice for the door to their nursery, or to be simply placed as a mantlepiece..I put in a small part of the old macdonald nursery rhyme that I cut out from the Making Memories Pitter Patter PP too for that baby touch *lol*..

Materials Used : Frame, MF PP, Doily, Lace, Pearls, MM PP, Die Cut Alpha, MS Butterfly Punch, Pearl Strand, Acrylic Paint.

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely frame. I have always been a long admirer of your work. Thanks for the birthday greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful frame, a true keepsake and work of art. I'm certain your friend will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nursery rhyme that you included in your piece of art :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)