Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Early Bird Gets The Kiss

That's a cute sentiment don't ya think? :) My DT kit this time came with a really cute set of American Crafts Stamps! and the sentiment..was one of it! I thought it'll be a nice change to use it for the title of my LO as opposed to the all common chipboard..fun? Definitely! :)

The Making Memories collection of patterned papers for Valentines Day are just as sweet and I cut out the little hearts from them for dimension on my layout. I simply layered them one on top of the other.

For the background, I used a plain cardstock and stamped the script at random areas using the Prima Marketing Notary stamp. They totally rock! :) The rest are basically layering and the banner is a Sassafras Lass Die Cut.

And oh yes! the angel chipboard was actually gold glitter, but I heat embossed it with a bit of copper for the two tone! Try it if you haven't already! ;)

Materials Used : Making Memories PP, Bazzill Basics Cardstock, American Crafts Stamp, Making Memories Chipboard, Sassafras Lass Die Cut, Ranger Distress Inks, Embossing Powder in Copper, Prima Notary Background Stamp

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! Love the precious photo, the cherub and what an adorable sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to get a kiss from this adorable little girl! :) Super sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, its a cute title. I'm loving the hearts banner.

    Would love to try embossing one day...I dont have heat gun. (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cards...you are just a card person. Those cards created by you just awesome and this layout is stunning babe! what a nice picture of your girl - she is cute ha! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really really cute!! Simple yet sweet ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty page gurl!!! Love the layering n like always a dash of vintage n it looks simply stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this kinda style when u scrap! The clustering is awesome ;) What a great sentiment for lil cutie A!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love that sentiment and all the fun element on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luvly LO! Luv what you did to the angel chipboard. Sweetttt lil girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, this is incredible! What a fabulous way to showcase your little angel! Love the ticket sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)