Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, like no other

So what am I doing blogging on Valentine's Day when I should be out with my 2 darlings? lol!!! Hubby's just got back from work so while I wait for him to get ready, I thought I'll take this opportunity to do a quick post!

Here's a layout I created some time ago but I saved it for a posting on a quiet day ;) Firstly, I'd like to thank all you sweeties who wished me well on my previous post on a new endeavour! you're the best! and I couldn't wish for better bloggy friends! :) Thank you so very much! *muacckss* :)

And secondly, a Very Happy Valentines Day to all of you! I've had a lovely day so far with my lil gurl and shortly we're all off to dinner :) !! So I'm leaving you with my layout, while I sign-off! ;)

Materials Used : The Girl's Paperie (for background), Pink Paislee PP (for fussy cutting), Ek Success Border Punch, Doily, Lace, Fiskars Stamp, DYMO tag, Prima leaves, American Crafts Thickers, Sizzix Butterfly die, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhhhh this is so pretty! Precious photo of ur guru too. Love the vintage feel of this page. Great job!!! Happy V day to u..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby looking here again! That is such a precious photo & I love how u surrounded the photo with lovely flowers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a nice V-day! This layout is awesome. I love the lace and the flowers and oh yes, the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is simply beautiful, you have all my favorite things there, pink, soft colors, roses, super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)