Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Scrap-It-Lah February Challenge

Basic Grey's Curio patterned papers are to die for! don't ya agree??? I love that I can cut out all those little details and assemble them together to create a scenery...like wat I did here! :) I also tried something different, I distressed the edges of the photo and then used a blending tool to apply Ranger Distress Ink on the photo.

This is a pic of DH and I at our recent (well not so recent anymore *Lol*) holiday at Mauritius. It truly was paradise there and I'm glad the Curio papers enhance that picturesque moment beautifully. The only problem with the pic is...my hair! *lol*

Anyways...here's the layout I made for the February challenge over at Scrap-it-Lah which is in conjunction with Valentines's Day! Mind you...there's a twist to this month's challenge which you will find out by hopping here!!

Materials Used : Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Curio PP, AC Border Stamp, Ranger Distress Ink, Lace, Sizzix 3D flower die, Purple Onion Designs background stamp



9 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous layout! Love all the dimension, the trims and the stamping. Perfection!

    (PS, I am a huge Basic Grey Curio fan myself! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love this layout so much!! This is one of your best. So romantic and you did excellent with the fussy cutting and the details are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh yes the BG Curio collection is tdf!!! I heart it to the max!!! Hehehe. Good one gurl, love the fussy cutting and that butterfly is gorgeous! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what u did with the Curio....awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout, yellow is one color that I hardly use, or did I ever use that? LOL, but I am going to try my hands on some pretty soon, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Curio LO. Would be wonderful if we could feature it for KCK next month. Email me if that sounds good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the layout...! i love every bit of it... the birds, the butterfly, the laces... :) u r so talented

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout and the picture is perfect! Love the bird and butterfly. The lace is a nice added touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)