Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wish for a Dear Friend

It's such a wonderful holiday! it's been a beautiful morning and I have no mood to step out of the house..! all I wana do is..sleep! *lol*..but..I've sumthing to share today too! A lil card I made for my dear Bloggy Friend Kelly! Remember some time ago I shared that a friend it taking a break from blogging but I hope it won't be too long? well..it was her I was talking about *lol*

The card reached her yesterday (yes it finally did! I was so worried that it might have gotten lost in the mail!) and I do hope she likes it :) Anyhoo..here's the lil piece I made her..

Materials Used : Ivory Cardstock, Graphic 45 PP, Scenic Route PP, Tim Holtz Adage Tickets, Ruffled Lace, Ranger Distress Ink, Lace, Music Note Sheet

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, love the pretty details and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Sharm!! You are such a sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r such a thoughtful friend!! I love how u embellish the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY...I've got that card...lol! The picture is fabulous but I can tell you that is is way better in real life! A card I will treasure for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)