Hey there! It's 340 in the morning and I'm beat! But I would like to share these 3 projects with you all ;) so yeap..here I am..wide awake.. *lol* well not quite..but trying real hard! *lol* I'm rambling away aren't I?
Anyhoo, the first one up is a card,
Materials Used : Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock, Core'dinations Black Magic Collection, K&Co Ephemera, Ek Success Border Punch, Carla Craft Punch, Prima Flowers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Sticker.
1) Distress the cardstock so that the other colour from the reverse appears
2) sand paper at random areas around the cardstock for vintage look
3) Layer Prima flowers and adhere to card around ephemera
Next up, a layout of Missy A
Materials Used : Core'dinations Core Colour Cardstock, Black Magic Collection, Prima Flowers, Pearl Bling, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Ek Success Border Punch, Photo Corners, Tim Holtz Adage Ticket, Sizzix Die, Lace
1) The cardstock was sand paper-ed for washed out / vintage effect
2) The pink flower was handmade using Core'dinations Core Colour Cardstock. It was die cut, embossed and assembled.
3) The butterflies were punched out and sand paper-ed
and lastly, a mini album! ;)
Materials Used : Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock Whitewash, Black Magic Collection, Tim Holtz Sizzix Die, Prima Flowers, G45 PP, Gingham Ribbon, Wrinkled Ribbon, Making Memories Bling Sentiment, Crackle Paint
Scrappy Info :
1) Die cut cardstock and emboss
2) Sandpaper the embossed area
3) Use Crackle paint around the edges
Off to bed now! toodles and welcome weekend!! :)