Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nuttin Better Than A True Friend

Here's a lil card I made sometime ago, but safely tucked away in my drafts! *lol* I'm feeling a wee bit better today..thanks to the much needed bed rest! :) DH really helped me a lot with Missy A today while I slept through most of the day..



I'm off to bed shortly cause I know I've got a long day at work tomorrow so am leaving you with a card and a bit of happy news! This card I made using the gel-a-tins Many Thanks stamp set got top 3 most liked at the two peas in a bucket gallery! yay!! :)




Materials Used : Cosmo Cricket PP, My Little Shoebox PP, Vintage Music Sheet, Sentiment Stamp, Ek Success Border Punch










13 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy to that!!! Ur card look awesome beb!!! The distressing job is fab!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo such a sweet lovely card my dear.. gotta to love those hanging baju's :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the Two Peas recognition! That is super exciting!

    This card is so cute, I love the clothesline...
    I am glad to here you are feeling a little better, take care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! I love the card so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on being featured in TPiaB. and what a lovely card with all the music notes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girl!! Love your cards~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! That is one sweet, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being featured!! Your yellow card is just lovely, I love the colors!! Thank you for the wish, yeah!! Have a good working day today!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats dear! Tis is such a lovely card. Cute lil birds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get well soon Sharm. That is such a stinkin cute card. Love it.

    Congrats on 2 peas. You're making it to the top!! Yeay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well Sharm. Your card is so cute, I'm sure it puts a smile on your face. Take good care of yourself and hope you feel better soon! A big congrats on 2peas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOT! WOOT! Congrats gal! You totally deserves it! Oh my! This card is so stinkin CUTE!!! I love it so so much! And I have the stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)