Wednesday, April 13, 2011

'To Do' Book for Papier

I'm sure many of us have trouble keeping track of the things we need to do for the day, or maybe even for the week! I know I do *lol*..especially in the craft scene where there are so many awesome challenge blogs to be participating in!

So, using the store kit this month, I made lil a 'Things To Do Today' book! I simply photocopied a list template that I found at home (lucky me *lol*), cut out a piece of cardboard to the measurement of 5x8 and embellished it with the cutesy embellishments and patterend paper from the kit!

It's very easy to make and I'm sure you'll find yourselves organized in no time! :) Here's the project I'd like to share with you sweeties! :)

Materials Used : Echo Park Patterened Papers, Ek Success Border Punch, Prima Ribbons, Bazzill Basics Kraft Borders, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Prima Flower, Binder Rings, Lace

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet "to-do" notebook...love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely bright To Do notebook... great idea.. thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cheery colors really pops up! What a lovely note book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good idea but I am using my moleskin to scribble whatever "to-do" list I have...but this one is awesome...thanks for sharing babe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and lovely project! I will be reluctant to use as it is too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Pretty Pretty! Love your choice of paper and the lace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)