Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gel-a-tins Thank You Card

I'm using the gel-a-tins Many Thanks stamp set for this card. As you can see, I haven't quite gotten over the fairies from the g45 papers *Lol* and I've seriously got to think about getting a sewing machine cause hand stitching simply doesnt seem to going 'straight' for me! *hehe*

Anyhoo..here's the card I'd like to share :) I love the Many Thanks stamp set cause each Thank You sentiment is so different from the other and there just so many ways to them..from backgrounds to just being used as a sentiment! ;)



Materials Used : Ivory Cardstock, gel-a-tins Many Thanks stamp set, Prima Marketing, Pink Paislee and G45 Patterned Papers, Ek Success Border Punch, WRMK Sew Easy, Sizzix 3D flower die, The Praire Bird Boutique Seam Binding, Flower embellie

On another note, I'd like to wish all mommy's a lovely, wonderful, Happy Mother's Day! :) Hope you beautiful ladies were pampered beyond imagination! *lol* and this card here got featured at Cards Create Blog! yay!! :)

I've also got more happy news to share!! Hope to be able to do it sometime in the coming week! :) and.. I hope to be able to do some blog hopping tmrw, so look out for me as I'm coming ur way!! *lol* *keeping my fingers crossed*

Scrap-It-Lah's blog hop challenge is still ongoing. This time at Teacher Jessy's blog. Do drop by to check out the deets yeah! :) till then, nitey nite nite ladies!! :)

9 comments:

  1. nice card Sharm and love the stamp and the fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and lovely card, the G45 pixie collection is my all time favorite, so pretty!
    Happy Mother's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...colors are so so sweet. Beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, me too can't get enuff of tat G45 fairies pp. hehehe... Lovely card babe. Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful! I love the little fairies...so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card dear.. love all the details on the card.. lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Sharm, what a beautiful card! I love everything about it but oooh the paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my, you make the most amazingly beautiful cards - don't have words for how much I love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those fairies are pretty addictive! Lol. Adore that card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)