Off to the card I'd like to share, I decided to go on a one colour theme this time ;) here's a lil how-to:
1) Cut out cardstock to 4x11
2) Cut-out Patterned Paper to 3.8x5.
3) Cut the patterned paper horizontally into
4) Adhere both halves of the patterned paper to the cardstock
5) Stitch both halves together
6) Using the same patterned paper, fussy cut details (if there are details to fussy cut) and adhere and layer with flowers and stamp a sentiment
Materials Used : My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, Cardstock, Prima E-Line flowers, Pearl Blings, Ranger Distress Inks, Gel-a-tins Sentiment Stamp
toodles folks! catch ya soon!!