Sunday, July 10, 2011

Captured Moment - Card for YSS DT Debut

hey hey hey!! what a weekend it's been! I've been out and about & bz as a bumble bee *lol*..But I had lotsa fun nonetheless.. :) And I even got a new pressie from my grandparents place!



Wana guess wat it is? a sewing machine!!! my aunt had this old (well, mayb not so old after all) sewing machine that had just come home from being repaired and she didnt quite know wat to do wit it since she doesnt sew much these days...so (being the good samaritan that I am *wink* *wink*) I stepped rite in and decided to give the lil machine a new home..aaannnnd a new lease of life..now if I can just figure out how to use it *LOL*

Well, remember I had more happy news to share with you'll? Guess what it's all about? Errmm, I guess it's no fun guessing cause I've let the cat out of the bag alredi with my blog title isn't it?*lol* Yes, I got selected to be part of the DT for
YourScrapbookStash!! yippie yay yay!!! :)

Here's the amazing DT line up for the July term:
US Stash Girls

Alyssa Mc Grew ST Coordinator, Jennie McGarvey, Shellye McDaniel and Kristin Powell

International Stash Girls
Jessy Christopher, Sharm Nidyanandan and Yvonne Yam

My DT Kit arrived last Wednesday and I dived right into it!! that's how eager I was to start creating *lol*..But I had to wait till this weekend to get a nice shot of my card cause I needed good lighting..so without further ado, here's my lil card :)



Materials Used : Ivory Cardstock, Girls Paperie Jubilee - Spree Patterned Paper, Hambly Studios Overlays - Portrait Gallery Black, Crate Paper Portrait - Chipboard Embellishments, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard - Cardstock Stickers, Ek Success Border Punch, Ranger Distress Ink, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

10 comments:

  1. Woohhooooo congrats gurl!!! Well deserves!!! Gorgeous card and that pink!!!! omg..sweet as ever!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Love that cameo. Big Congrats to ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so pretty together !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so stunning! I love the silhouette amongst all the soft pinks. Congrats on your debut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Check out the yummy goodies on the card! Just so pretty! :)

    Hello teamie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely diggin the cameo!! I got some too. Lol. You did a fab job for your first YSS debut. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Sharm...very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty colors and I love the feminine touch, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sharm, what a wonderful card for your 1st project. Love the paper you used on this card and the cameo is awesome! Have fun with your new sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! This is fabulous!!! Love all your details and that silhouette is soo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)