How often do we add charms to our cards? certainly not as often as we would for layout or a mini album isn't it? :) Well, Cuddly Buddly's 4th Challenge chosen by Wendy HERE is challenging you to do just that! add a charm! :) So wait no more, and join in the fun peeps!! Just link up your charmed *winks* card below the post!
Here's what I came up with using Eline’s Digi Stamp – Baby In Flowerpot..this digi is so darn cute!! :) As with the previous challenge,
A £10 Cuddly Buddly Crafts Gift Certificate to be spent as the Winner/s so choose in our online Shop.
Rules of Play:
1) Each entry must, for it’s main image, use a digi image by one of our artists which has been purchased from the shop at Cuddly Buddly Crafts.
2) You will need to publish your entry on your own blog with a link to the Challenge blog here.
3) Display one or more of our Challenge web banners (from the column on the right) on your blog.
4) You may enter as many times as you’d like to each week so long as your project hasn’t been submitted to a previous Challenge here.
5) You may submit your entry to other Challenges across the web.
6) Link your project to us by submitting your entry using the InLinkz service at the bottom of each Challenge blog post.
7) You have until 20:00hrs GMT Thursday to submit your project/s.
Entries need to submitted before 20:00hrs Thursday 28th July.
Materials Used : Ivory Cardstock , Mini Inkadinkado Stamp, Eline’s Digi Stamp – Baby In Flowerpot, Copics, Charm, Twine, Handmade flower embellie, lace, Martha Stewart Border punch