Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Please vote for me!! :)

If only life was full of pleasant surprises like this all the time! lol!! :) Yes my lovely peeps, after joining the PaperHaus Magazine Design Team, I'm happy to share that I recently made it to the semifinalist list of DT members of Heartfelt Creations. It is indeed an honour to be even short listed and I'm over the moon :) 

As part of the semi finalist, we will be required to create two more projects using HC products! I'm totally looking forward to it as they boast some really neat stash! :) As part of the fun things going on in conjuction with the DT selection, The HC team is giving you a chance to vote on your favorite semi finalists and current design team members. Please vote for me at the link that comes under the Vote for your Semifinalists header. I would truly  appreciate it! :)


Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you participate and vote your 5 favorite semi-finalists listed above. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on October 17th, 2012

Vote for your favorite Designers: When we announce a new design team call that also means that we have a tough time deciding which of the current designers continue on the HC design team. We decided to do things a little differently this time and are giving you the opportunity to get involved and vote for 5 or more of your current favourite design team members. You can CLICK HERE and submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a$50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on October 17th, 2012.

These are some of the projects I had submitted to the DT call:




with another project, an altered bottle which is out for publication

So please, please vote for me! :) I'll be most grateful and thankful! :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats sham! I will go vote for u :) beautiful creations...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you already! Your projects as always are out of this world dreamy beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some lovely projects. good luck and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh...you do shabby chic so well. These are awesome! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations once again, your project is awesome. I will go over to vote once I get home on Friday. Brother- in- law is sick so we make an last minute trip to Iowa to see him. It is hard to blog from an iPad and depending on hotel's connection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being one of the HC DT Semifinalists!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)