The PaperHaus Magazine's Winter issue is also out now!!! You must, and I do stress on the MUST lol!!! it's a beauiful issue laden with tonnes of yummy winter inspirations! You can check out the free issue HERE
And finally, for those of you who have been submitting projects for publications, The PaperHaus Mag is currently on the lookout for projects to be featured in it's Spring 2013 issue!!!! what ya waiting for?? submit now peeps!! :) more deets HERE
HCPC 3505 Timeless Rosette PreCut Set
HCPC 3507 Timeless Amour Background PreCut Set
HCD 710 Decorative Oval Window Die
HCD 722 Tattered Blossoms Die
HCPC 3468 Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set
HCD 726 Delicate Asters Die
HCDP1 227 Vintage Floret Paper Collection
HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Paper Collection
HCD 728 Timeless Amour Die
Other Products: Eyelets, Lace, Ranger Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Staz-On: Jet Black, Ranger Glitter Glue, Foam Dots, Beacon Fast Drying Glue, Pearls, Cardboard
1) Cut out pieces of cardboard to these measurements: 2 pieces of 4’ x 4.5’ 3 pieces of 1’ x 4.5’ 2 pieces of 0.7’ x 3.9’ 2 pieces of 0.7’ x 3.5’
2) Cut out patterned paper to 4.5’ x 11.5 (2 strips)
3) As you proceed to glue the patterned paper to the cardboard, be sure to smooth the per down nicely using a bone folder or credit card to avoid creases as well as to ensure the patterned paper sticks nicely to the cardboard. pa
4) Leave a teeny, tiny gap at each piece of cardboard so it’s easy for you to fold it into shape as you progress.
5) Repeat for the other side of the cardboard too.
6) Embellish the inside of the box with stamping and die cuts.
7) To create the depth of the box, glue the four smaller strips of wrapped cardboard to form a square around the
centre. Ensure it’s not too close to the closure / fold of the box as you want to be able to close the box nicely when ready for use.
8) Embellish the insides with sentiments, pearls, die cuts and so on.
9) For the cover, embellish with handmade flowers and die cut leaves.
10) Punch four holes at the flaps of the box, insert eyelets and attach lace. This is to keep the box closed. (Alternatively, you may want to use magnets)