Thursday, January 31, 2013

Congratulations card - Heartfelt Creations

Hey there!! Have I already told you how much I love creating with HC stash? This Feb, we have an amazing new release..it's so beautifully antique & vintage.. You'll love the collection too I'm sure! :) There's a sneak peek up at the blog...go see! ;) Meanwhile, here's a card from me using the very romantic, shabby chic-esque vintage floret collection

Congrats Card

Products Used:
HCDP1 227 Vintage Floret Paper Collection
HCPC 3500 Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
HCPC 3449 Door to My Heart PreCut Set
HCD 727 Vintage Floret Die

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Lace, Carla CraftLeaf Punch, Pearls, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Encore Ink in Gold

1) Cut cardstock to 12x4. Fold in half. 
2) Die cut patterned paper to layer on front of card. 
3) Stamp sentiment in the centre. 
4) Fussy cut floral detail from patterned paper. 
5) Adhere lace, punch border, leaves and handmade flower

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)