Hey there!! Here's another project made using the new Heartfelt Creations (gorgeous I tell you!!) release. Drop by the blog for more awesome inspirations on how to use the lovely Countryside Evening Collection
Project Instructions: Other Products: Lace, Staz-On: Jet Black, Foam Dots, Beacon Fast Drying Glue, Ranger glitter Glue, Perfect Pearls, Pearls, Bling, Eyelet, Zing Embossing powder in Black.
1) Die cut 2 pieces of the Decorative Blossom Corner.
2) Cut out a circle in the middle of a 12x12 sheet of choice, apply tape to the back at four corners and insert/slit in the 2 die cut pieces from Step 1.
3)Adhere photo to the centre and tuck underneath the doily corners.
4) Stamp at random places using the Petite floral swirls stamp. Adhere lace around the circle.
5) Apply perfect pearls to the lace. Adhere handmade blooms. Add eyelet at the top.
* Tip: You can also add on 11 more pages and make this look like a little calendar.