Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mixed Media Shabby Chic Tag

Hey there dearies! I have a spring themed tag to share with ya'll for my post today at The PaperHaus Magazine...the best part about it is, it can also add up as a wall hanging! :)

A very simple way to put this together. Furssy cut details from a patterened paper of your choice. Adhere those details to the cardstock, add some lace and flowers for dimension and finally spray away with all the various spray mists that you own! Easy, easy I tell you! Let me know if you have a go at it aites ;)

Tag photo Tag_zps3b10265c.jpg

Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft
Ephemera: Pink Paisless ticket
Lace: Craft Supply
Flowers: Prima
Mists: Heidi Swapp Mists

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)