Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Precious

In two month's time, my lil missy A will be 4! I can't believe how fast time seems to fly by..at 3, she's attending playschool, ballet and of course busy doing what 3yr olds do best (creating a ruckus) Quite obviously my lil pie hasnt quite passed the 'Terrible Two' stage :)

The tantrums keep coming but so does the eagerness and curiosity. I'm thankful that God has blessed me with her..and another precious, lil missy T, who'll be turning one in April. Life is somewhat complete :) And though I dread that they're growing up so fast, I cherish every single day.moment like no other.

Here's a layout I made sometime ago. When my precious turned 1 :)


My Precious

MyPrecious - Close-up

Materials Used:

Patterned Paper: Melissa Frances
Stickers & Ephemeras: Melissa Frances
Flowers & Bling: Prima Marketing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)