Monday, February 10, 2014

Piatek DT Stint Debut! A card & a tag

Hi there!! I'd like to share a card and a tag that I have made using the very beautiful Piatek  patterened papers. It gives my great honor and pleasure  to be working on such awesome creations and I look forward to a remarkable DT stint with this manufacturer :)

Without further ado, here are my projects: 

 Wish Rocking Card: This card was using two Silhouette Cameo files. I have also used a jumbo scallop die by MFT and Martha Stewart punches. The papers I have used are by Piatek, of the following lines:
Ladies Night & Good To Know

Next up, is a baby shower tag. This was made using the PTI onesie die and stcker by Doodlebug Designs Inc while the papers by Piatek are of this collection: Magic Moments and bottom portion of the onesie which usually the button is a fussy cut detail from the Good To Know collection along with the tag

This is a pic of the two projects together, hope it inspires you in some way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)