Friday, February 28, 2014

Treat Bag & Card

Hello there!! Hope you lovely crafters are having an amazing time.. :) I cant believe January flew by...and now looks like February too! These days, time flies so fast dont you think? :)

Anyhow, I'd like to share 2 projects I recently made to share with you! First one up, is a treat bag whilst the second, is a card

Here's my first project:




I used a Silhouette cut file to make this. I also added some die cuts, punch outs an handmade flowers. All of course using p13 papers! :) Here are the papers I used for this project:


MAŁA CZARNA  /  LITTLE BLACK DRESS

UJĘCIE  /  SNAPSHOT

ŚLUB W LAS VEGAS   /   WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up, is a card. I made this for Valentine's day but I think i;ts good for any day! :) Even as a "Welcome Baby" card don't you think? Here's my card:




I added some stitching and fussy cut details around the card. Along with some layers of doily and tag. To finish off, I added a Doodlebug jewel at either corner.

Some of the papers used for this project:




Hope my projects inspire you! Have a lovely time you all! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)