Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Collection Party Pack Ideas

Howdy dandy crafters! :) I am back again! This time, I'm here to share some ideas on what you can use the awesome Hip Hip Hooray collection by Doodlebug Designs for! I bet you're already blown away by some of the amazing projects the DT has painstakingly come up with.. ;) Here's what I've put the collection to use to - Party Pack Ideas. 

Lots of us have a tough time putting together party favors..more so when it's a boyish themed one.. Doodlebug makes this a whole lot easier with the Hip Hip Hooray collection. From adorable (yep, downright adorable) monsters to super cute dinosaurs and robots, I had a field day with this collection lol!


Here are some pictures of my projects that I'd like to share with you:




Chocolate wrapper : I wrapped up a huge bar of Hershey's with some lovely patterened paper and went around it with some twine and a cute dino from the Pixies of the same collection

Decorated Pocket: I decorated this pockets with some stickers and created layers with some punch out shapes

Pencil Case: This pencil case was made using the 6x6 paper collection and I closed the end with some washi tape. I further embellished with some punched out shapes and sticker

Doodlebug Designs Inc Products Used:

Hope you'll have as much fun as I did creating with this collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)