Thursday, October 30, 2014

Easel Card - Santa Express

Hello, hello! It's just about Christmas time and I'm sure your crafty hands are busy making beautiful handmade cards and what-nots for your loved ones :) The Doodlebug Santa Express collection screams festive! with it's bold and beautiful colours..I reckon you will agree? :)

Would you like to see what I made? Here it is :



Some Close Ups





Materials Used:


How I Made This:

First, Cut a cardstock to 4x12
Fold in Half
For the Top of the card into another half
Cut out another cardstock to 4x6
Embellish and adhere on top of card (on the folded side)
On the inside of the card, create a border which will act like a stand
Your easel card is done! :)

Easy peast ain't it! Happy Crafting & Merry Christmas Lovelies!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)