Monday, October 6, 2014

Grateful For You Canvas

Fall is just around the corner and with that, comes Thanksgiving! This year has been one with more downs than ups..from my father's health to many more unforeseen circumstances. But, all these have left me with so much to be thankful for. My father is on the road to recovery and the other matters have pretty much settled...all with God's grace, leaving me with lots of things to be thankful and grateful for.

So, in celebration of Thanksgiving, here's a little something I made as a deco piece for my home. A little altered canvas inspired by the very talented Jodi Wilton's Autumn Princess layout.

Without further ado, here's my canvas :)


Some closeups 





Materials Used:
Item:3964 happy harvest 6x6 paper pad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)