Hi there chipboard lovers and fellow crafters! :) As you indulge in a warm cup of cocoa while you do some blog hopping, I have a little altered project to share with you today. You know those little, teeny tiny hangers that come with children's clothes? Well, I have turned it into a photo hanger!
It took quite a bit of work to put this into place, but I completely love the end result and I hope you will too!
Just to share how I made it:
1) I picked out the chipboards that I wanted to use. I used gesso on them and for those that I wanted to further decorate, I applied mod podge and dipped in a bowl of glitter. I also topped it off with glitter paint by Martha Stewart and Distress Paints
2) I cut a piece of metal chain into 2
3) Next, I attached one end to the hanger, while at the other, I added little wooden pegs
4) I embellished some transparent photo frames by Crate Paper with some ephemeras from Maggie Holmes' Open Book Collection
5) Lastly, I added the photos to the pegs!
Here's my project in pictures: