Thursday, April 15, 2010

NASOM Charity Event

Fellow scrappers, card makers (and none tooo), I spend many hours a day looking up at the blogs I follow. Last nite, sorry, early this morning *hehe* at bout 3 am...I came across a shout-out on Yatie's blog requesting urgent need of stash so that the kids of NASOM Alor Setar can make greeting cards for their Charity Event.

A brief intro on NASOM which I got from Yatie's Blog:

NASOM stands for The National Autism Society of Malaysia. It is a non-profit, non-governmental welfare organisation which was formed in 1986 by a group of parents and professionals. NASOM is a national voluntary charitable organisation and aims at providing education, help, care and protection for people with autism and their family members.

Do read on here for more info as to how you can help out. In the world today, not many people devout their time towards a charitable cause, hats off to Yatie for her contribution! ...realization takes a lil time to sink-in..it's the little things in life like parting with a weee bit of your stash that go a long long way. Apart from the donations collected I'm most certain the kids will have a ball of a time putting a card together ;) What more do you need than putting a smile on a child's face ;)

So..., I'm gona do my bit today....how bout u? ;)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)