Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy happy Happy :O)

ooo...it's been an eventful day and I can't help but blog with ecstasy..*lol* I'm on seventh heaven people and all thanks to Scrap-it-lah! Remember the blog hop challenge they had in conjunction with their anniversary? Well,.......the results were announced today!!

I wish to extend my hearfelt thank you to Nadrah and the DTs at SIL for the beautiful RAKs...my first ever and will definitely treasure them and put 'em to good use :) it truly gives me motivation to move forward in this beautiful hobby and is a great great encouragement..It tells me that I'm in the right direction though there's soooo much more to learn... ;)

You ladies at SIL truly ROCK! and are truly inspiring & I look forward to many many more challenges by you'll and will definitely scrap-it-lah more ;)

Thank you!!

Also, a BIG BIG congratulations to all the winners! and you ladies had posted such beautiful and amazing work ;) So many talents out there and every one of you are truly admirable, not to mention your work too! ;)

Meantime, do check out SIL's challenge for May ..this is gona be awesome fun ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur BIG win!! I am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jessy! :) I'm truly over the moon..n more inspired than ever! and that one workshop by you taught me lots n lots!! can't wait to join more ;) You're truly the best Teacher! ;) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)