Friday, April 30, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 61

I've been doing lots of vintage cards that I've practically 'neglected' my punch art cards *lol*..thought it'll be nice to do some of them again..I tried Sketch 61 at card patterns for this card...The sketch looked seemingly easy... but all that looks easy need not necessarily be easy peasy especially since I'm trying really hard not to use flowers and butterflies *hehe*..

Anyways..before I leave for an evening out with my bestie of 15 yrs!! , I thought it'll be nice to do a short blog entry on my take at Sketch 61..here it is folks...

Sketch 61


My Take


Materials Used:

Blue Cardstock
DYMO Tag Maker
Green Card Stock (for grass and tree)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots and Spots & Dots
Green Satin Ribbon
Carla Craft Punches - Scallop Oval (CP1 & CP2), Balloon (CP1), Sakura AL (CP1), Vinca (CP1)


3 comments:

  1. Love the little scene you made, it's wonderful! Can't stop smiling at those sweet little sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so cute! Love the wolly lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies,

    Thank you very much for popping by and leaving a comment ;) The sheep are one of my fav handmade embellies :O)

    This sketch was super fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)