Thursday, April 29, 2010

CPS Sketch #164

CPS Sketch #164 is a rather cute one..I tried a quick hand it before I left for my grandparents place... ;) btw...we had a smashing good time with them! ;) I can't wait to go there again...we try to make a trip there at least once in two or three weeks..sometimes, with hubby's busy work schedule, it becomes a monthly affair, nevertheless, we try our utmost to visit them as much as we can ;)

Since I made this in quite a hurry, I'm thinking of making another one! Also, I've been making quite a few vintage looking cards..Wana try somthing different tonite ;) ...This piece was made using a beige cardstock which I stamped with All Night Media stamp and distressed with Black Ink by the same..I cuttlebuged a piece of green cardstock and distressed it too. I also, at the top of the card, I dabbed black ink a lil long so it left a round stain ;)

Presenting sketch #164:


And here's my take on it:


Then, I cut out another piece of cardstock and used a one hold puncher to punch all round it and weaved a jute twine through the holes...After that, I handmade some black and white flowers using patterned paper by AEIOU Studio and put a button for the centres.

I also printed out the phrase 'When They Say Best Friends, They Mean Forever, You're Truly Special' which I coined on my own..Then put a black lace at the edge with a satin green ribbon on top.

Materials Used:

Beige & Green Cardstock
AEIOU Studio Patterned Paper
Buttons
MS Butterfly Punch
Ranger Distress Ink
All Night Media Stamp & Ink
Black Lace
Green Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)