Thursday, May 27, 2010

Joyful Birthday Wishes

It's been an extremely tiring day...we picked out the balloon's for Aneeka's 1s Birthday (which is tomorrow evening btw) in the morning..then moved on to settle her Birthday cake from my fav bakers, Pretty Frosting :) the ladies always make such awesome cakes! Then went for a lil much needed pampering session..and while waiting for the guys to put up the lil inflatable house for her friends and her to play in, I thought I should quickly post pics of my take on Card Pattern's Sketch #65

Tomorrow's gona be another hectic one cause just before Aneeka's party, dear hubby's cousin is getting engaged in the morning!! Talk about a bz schedule *lol*..I managed to quickly do this piece (it's specially made for my lil gal on her birthday)..before packing up all my stuff cause the dining area might be used tomorrow :( I can't wait to get my stash back on the table and start my LOs & cards again *hehe*

Sketch 65
My take

Materials Used:

Red cardstock
Nook & Pantry PP
Black cardstock
Pink Cardstock
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
X-Cut 3" Scallop Circle Punch
Sentiment
Jute Twine
MM Brads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)