Monday, August 30, 2010

I Now Know...

I now know is the challenge for the month of August at SIL..three simple words that had me cracking my head *lol*...but here's what I managed to come up with...it's a pic of me horse riding on my vacay at South Africa.. I couldn't think of anything other than this cause I truly now know how to ride a horse! it was horrifying in the begining..but it got better as galloped along :)

It's by far the simplest layout I have ever come up with and I didn't even use much embellies (practically nothing actually) cause the Karen Foster PP was detailed enough!!! I love that PP :)

Materials Used :

Karen Foster PP
Webster's Pages Cardstock Die Cut
AC Thickers
DYMO Tag

6 comments:

  1. Thats v brave of you - riding a horse and galloping away. Thanks for the submission and I look forward to receiving more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... what a lovely LO... something special about this LO....eye-catching!!!....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what an incredible layout! I agree with Lynnda, this is VERY eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different from ur usual layouts! I am still clueless bout horse riding :) hope to learn it someday! Thanks for playing along at SIL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you gurls for dropping by with a comment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)