Saturday, August 28, 2010

Project 4 - Papier

Gosh! I can't believe I've reached the fourth offering already!! boy did August fly by! *lol* Anyways...my final project as Guest DT for Papier is this lil handbag that works perfectly as a trinket box..I love it for it's shape and most importantly, cause it's gonna be my way of giving my gurls their gifts..I sure hope it'll prove useful to you too.. ! ;)

It may be no Prada or Gucci..but...it's handmade...with lotsa lurve *lol* ;)

Materials Used:

Bazzill Cardstock
Crepe Paper
Moof Rhinestone Brad
MM Acrylic Paint - Spotlight
Carla Craft Punches
Sassafras Lass PP
Ranger Distress Inks
MM Stamps
Tim Holtz Caged Bird Die
Embossing Powder
Prima Crystals






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)