Monday, June 4, 2012

'Sweet' Layout

May and early June has got to be the worst months of my life :( just after Missy A's birthday, she had a bout of high fever which required her to be admitted in hospital...she was not takin fluids nor was she cooperative in gettin her meds down her throat...she was put on IV.. :( her fever subsided a couple of days later and she was allowed to go home...I was jumping for joy!


But just when I thought this entire ordeal was over, around came another shocker...I found lil blisters on her palms...n feet...and later in the day, tiny red pimples on her face! We rushed her back to ER only to have her diagnosed with HFMD! :( again she was put on IV (for not takin sufficient fluids) as the only known cure for HFMD is to ensure that the patient is well hydrated..my lil baby gal is still warded :( she's extremely moody and grumpy cause she's confined to the room and wants to come home to her baby sis (one of the reasons we had to admit her was to isolate her from Missy T) 


I'm exhausted from runnin between hospital and home...looking after both lil gals...and from being overtly worried over my firstborn...we dun take her out often (in fact at all)..but just the day before her birthday, we took her to toys r us for her to pick out her birthday gift...she must have contracted it at the play land there.. :( Anyhow, I'm praying for her speedy recovery..can't wait to have my baby back at home wit me...! This layout that I'm about to share was the first layout I made after my 9mo hiatus...thought it's about time I shared it here..It is my most favorite layout to date and I love it to bits!


  Sweet


Sweet Details

Patterned Papers : Prima Marketing, Bo Bunny
Punch : Martha Stewart
Sentiment Sticker : My Mind's Eye
Flowers : Prima Marketing
Pearls : Kaisercraft

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! :)

    Hope she gets better soon. Little ones are prone ti infections. Big hugs for all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sharm that layout is absolutely adorable and I am soooo sorry to hear your little missy has been so poorly! I hope she is home with you real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful layout! Love how u framed the photo with beautiful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard when the little ones are sick and even harder when thay have to go to the hospital. I feel for you, it is very exhausting, I hope everyone is doing better. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)