Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Tags & Trick-o-Treat Bag!

Aloha everyone! We're nearing the end of September and before you know it, we'll be celebrating New Year's Eve!! How exciting! Makes you wonder how all those days and months flew by isn't it? :)

Anyways, with Halloween just around the corner, the DT has been challenged (and I truly mean challenged - for me at least *lol* )  to create projects in conjunction of it. Halloween is almost unheard of here in Malaysia, and creating projects to that theme was a real test for me! But guess what? I loved every bit of creating this piece and now hope that Halloween was celebrated here so I can make good use of my project!! Sigh...dreams will be dreams I suppose :)

Anyways, I was to create tags, but I went a lil overboard (pardon the excitement) and created a bag to go with it as well  for our lil trick-o-treat-ers to safe keep their sweet findings! :)

Paper Bag Front 1

PaperBagBack_1

Paper Bag Front1

LayerView1_

Materials Used : 

Patterned Paper : Graphic 45, Basic Grey
Stickers : Bo Bunny
Adhesives : Foam Dots and Glue Dots (Lots of 'em!)
Punches : Ek Success
Dies : Spellbinders Rose Creations (to make flower)
Ribbons : Craft Supply
Grommet : Moof
Eyelets : Craft Supply

Some Scrappy Info:

1) Make your gift bag by simply tracing out a template of a pre-made one or make easy folds to create your own
2) Fussy patterned paper and layer them. You will need lots of foam and glue dots as you want to achieve a 3D effect
3) Make lil enveloped on the front and back of the goodie bag to store the tags
4) Embellish to hearts' content

For tags:
1) Cut to desired shape and size. Or you may also opt to die cut
2) Embellish with simple layering of stickers, buttons, ribbons and such

That's it for today! Adieu! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)