Hey there! A quick post from me to share a project I made for the Hearfelt Creations DT.. It's a handbound book and the cover was embellished with HC awesome stash! More projects coming your way soon! ;) be on the lookout sweeties! :)
Other Products: Eyelets, Lace, Ranger Distress Inks: Milled Lavender & Vintage Photo, Staz-On: Jet Black, Ranger Distress Ink Pen: Spun Sugar, Pearl blings, Glitter: Martha Stewart, Mica flakes, Ranger Glitter Glue, Foam Dots, Beacon Fast Drying Glue
1) You can either choose to hand bind your own notebook or get a readymade one from your local bookstore. (To make one, you can simply cut 120gsm papers in half, punch holes and hold them together with a ringbinder. Here I have hand bound a book using the Coptic stitch method)
2) Layer the cover of the notebook with patterned paper. Die cut the following shapes : Decorative Window Scene (2 pcs) and stamp and die cut the Tattered blossoms (2 large, 5 Medium, 3 Small & 3 Smallest)
3) Colour the stamped flowers and die cut using the matching die set (refer to Matching the Stamps & Dies video for effective use of stamp and die! Soo fun! ;))
4) Bling up the petals with glitter and use glitter glue for the centres. Leave to dry.
5) Stamp the top and bottom corners with the word background stamp. Glitter up the edges with glitter dust.
6) Adhere a cut out tag from the Vintage Floret Paper Collection.
7) Layer the second Window on top the tag. Use foam dots for pop-up effect.
8) Stamp sentiment on a scrap piece of paper and cut out. Fussy cut design from patterned paper.
9) Adhere pearl blings to window frame, add on the flowers (if still not dry, use a hair dryer (note: NOT hotgun)) and fussy cute details.
10) Lastly, add on the sentiment and tie a lace around the book.