We are pleased to introduce the Timeless Amour Collection by Heartfelt Creations. Grab your cup of cocoa and snuggle up. This set is as warm and romantic as the days when the snow flies and the fireplaces pops. Typography of love, roses of delight, and patterns of mesmerizing drama are all included in the Timeless Amour Collection. There are 5 new PreCut Stamp Sets, one 12x12 Paper Collection, and one beautiful new exclusive Spellbinders die designed for Heartfelt Creations. Leave a comment on the HC blog by November 27th and you will be eligible to win the entire release valued at $134.93
HCD 728 Timeless Amour Die
HCDP1 228 Timeless Amour Paper Collection
HCPC 3509 Timeless Sentiments PreCut Set
kcc001 Circle Cutter
Other Products: Eyelets, Lace, Staz-On: Jet Black, Foam Dots, Beacon Fast Drying Glue, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Martha Stewart Punch-around-the-Page, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Corrugated Board, Pearl Beads
1) Pick out three patterned papers of your choice (I’ve used : 2 floral sheets and 1 neutral sheet)
2) Use the neutral patterned paper for background (sheet 1). For the top sheet (sheet 2) , cut out a circle in the centre and punch all around the page using a puncher of your choice Note: Don’t throw away the middle as it can be used for cards etc
3) Affix eyelets at the top four corners of the top sheet (sheet 2). Adhere sheet 2 onto the top of the neutral sheet (sheet and rip lightly around the edges and inside of the circle.
4) Slide in a strip of corrugated board and adhere two strips of punched out borders along the top and bottom of the corrugated board. On the blank areas, adhere some pearl beads
5) Stamp sentiment twice on the neutral sheet (the inside of the circle)
6) Add photo and fussy cut the details off another floral patterned paper (sheet 3) and adhere the fussy cut details on sheet 2, at the top two corners of the circle.
7) Using the HCD 728 Timeless Amour Die, die cut the doily shape and adhere amongst the fussy cut floral detail
8) Adhere strips of lace on the opposite sides of where the fussy cut details were affixed to
9) Use the liquid pearls to accentuate the floral patterns