The 1st day of every month at The PaperHaus Magazine blog is always dedicated to a sketch inspired project. Here's my take on this month's sketch which you can find HERE
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Graphic 45, Fancy Pants
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Dies : Spellbinders Rose Creations
Circle Cutter: Martha Stewart
Thickers: American Crafts
Mask: The Crafter’s Workshop
Others : Ticket – Pink Paislee, Butterfly Ephemera – K&Co, Texture Paste
Ink : Ranger Distress Inks
1) Using a circle cutter (or die), cut out 2 circles of different sizes.
2) Fussy cut details from patterned paper of choice.
3) Create handmade flower if you wish, else pick out pre made ones of your choice.
4) On 12x12 sheet, create background texture using mask of choice with texture paste.
5) Adhere circles, followed by photo(s) and finally fussy cut details.
6) Adhere flowers and other embellies of your fancy.
7) Once texture paste has dried, use distress inks over.