Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mortar Board Shaped Box with Mini Cards

Hello there! Sharm here to share with you a little something I made using the lovely Graduation collection. I adore this collection not only cause of the cute lil ol' owl, but also cause of all that gold and silver and super awesome washi tapes!! :) It's not usual Graduation collection, but I do think it adds a differently gorgeous touch! HERE's where you can find the entire collection

The box is a Silhouette cameo file while the mini cards were put together using two different sized circle punches. Here's what I made.



This little box is too cute dont you think? :)



Some Close-ups of the mini cards





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)