Friday, June 13, 2014

Sequins Altered Box

Hello there!! This month the Design Team is sharing projects using sequins. For those of you who already know, I need not stress on how, absolutely gorgeous the ombre sequins by Doodlebug are..! :) I'm sure you've been amazed by the inspiring projects so far. Today I'd like to share mine :) It's a trinket box that I made using 3 different colours of sequins and some flowers by Petaloo!

First I slapped some heavy gel onto the surface of the box. Next, I dropped sequins, one colour at a time onto the gel. Lastly, I add the Petaloo flowers. I used the heavy gel cause it sticks everything together very well. You can opt for any strong adhesive or glue that you favour ;)


Here's my project:



Some closeups of the box





Materials Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)