Sunday, April 18, 2010

And What Have we Here?!

Happy Sunday everyone..! I'm sure many of you'll are having the back-to-work Monday blues ;) *hehe* Don't the weekends just fly by!

Create's April Challenge is all about textures! And this is my take on it..Remember the hot pan altered project I shared on Friday? *hehe* I thought it'll be great to prop it up on this layout cause it's textured! ;) and it's also got lots of textured embellishments like the cuttlebug-ed flowers and pink lace..

To add more texture to this layout, I've covered the background with netting material (which you can get from any textile shop) and used corrugated paper to give borders to the Bazzill Basics cardstock..it gives a photo frame look don't you think..? *lol*

3 different coloured lace were used at the top of the LO for more feel.. plus I've also used felt above the card for the tag & put the word 'FUN' on it cause my Bali trip was truly fun filled!!!! see the jute twine? I thought it'd give the tag an Island look...kinda like a treasure map thingy... *haha*

Materials Used:

White Lace
BB Cardstock
Felt
Jute Twine
Pink Lace
White Lace
Corrugated Paper
Black Lace
Felt

I'm off for a good night's rest now..it's been a very tiring weekend..Happy working week folks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)